Gidget Foundation Australia has partnered with Parents At Work to provide workplace support programs to parents and carers.
The THRIVE: Career and Family Connect Masterclass is included in this support service and aims to provide working mothers and fathers with the opportunity to reflect on their family life, personal wellbeing and career – and provide tools and inspiration on how to best integrate these.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Everyone at any career and life stage. It is best attended:
- When you want to focus on your own balance and wellbeing
- When you are re-evaluating your career and life plans and goals
- If you’d like support from career management experts on how to take your career, family and personal wellbeing to the next level
- If you wish to set a new direction and pathway for success at home and at work
WHAT DO YOU GET?
The THRIVE Masterclass provides you with valuable resources, including:
- A 3 hour face-to-face Workshop
- A comprehensive Toolkit
- The opportunity to talk to and hear from other working parents experiencing similar challenges
Access to podcast series including:
- The Career Wellbeing Show and The Balance & Wellbeing Podcast
- Guidance from experienced Executive Coaches
- 1-on-1 coaching sessions are available on request before or after the workshop. (These are at an additional cost).