Our services are provided to men and women throughout the perinatal period. This encompasses the time from conception up until the baby is 12 months old. We offer services to those experiencing, or at risk of developing, perinatal depressive, anxiety and trauma or stress-related disorders. Support is also provided to expectant and new parents, and their partners, who have experienced a pregnancy related loss, e.g. stillbirth, miscarriage, or termination.
To ensure that families receive the most appropriate care, we are unable to accept referrals of cases featuring:
– Current or enduring psychotic illness;
– Current suicidal or homicidal ideation;
– Current child protection issues involving Family and Community Services;
– Current alcohol or other drug abuse;
– Current, or recent history of, family violence; or
– Current family custody disputes involving legal proceedings.
If you are unsure whether your patient is eligible for our services, please contact us on 1300 851 758 or email@example.com